Church is headed by the Pastor and will be the leader of the church. Pastor will be supported by the elders, deacons & Church Committee.
The Elders will be members who will look primarily after the spiritual aspects of the church. Men with spiritual maturity, strong prayer life & good understanding of the Word of God will be appointed as required in the future and such qualities / behavior will have to be demonstrated by the individual.
1.2. DEACONS / LEADERS
Deacons / Leaders will be members serving the church in their practical capacity in various roles such as Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, Worship Leader, Sunday School In charge & Teachers, Advisor for specific requirement etc. As the church grows more such roles will evolve and appropriate individual will be appointed.
1.3. CHURCH COMMITTEE
A committee will be formed from the group of appointed deacons / leaders / elders and will handle the administration of the church. As its early days with fewer members, Pastor will function as chair with two positions outlined below as committee.
The chairperson will offer leadership to the council and function under the Pastor on all ongoing matters such as:
* Coordinating and overseeing all committee functions
* Conducting regular council meetings
* Representing officially for all CWOGTC matters
The role of the Secretary is as follows:
* Recording of Minutes of the Council Meetings
* Maintaining all other records of the Council
The role of the treasurer is as follows:
* Maintaining Accounts receivables/payables
* Keeping all financial records and Receipts
* Providing account information updates to the CWOGTC periodically
* Arranging for external audit
At a later date when the church grows, Chairman from the Deacons / Elders will be appointed. They will meet once in every 3 months. The committee will evolve as the church grows and it might include division/addition / deletion of roles as required.